Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Final Year

Senior photos were my starting point when I lived in Atlanta. So many people that I knew were tired of the same old poses sitting on a stool or posing in front of giant numbers. They were looking for something fresh but not wanting to use all of their upcoming college budget on photos. I was able to meet them at various outdoor locations, let them do a few outfit changes, and catch them in poses that were comfortable to them.
Here are some samples.







I really enjoy working with teenagers, because they have so much energy! My goal is to catch them in natural poses. I encourage them to tell me what feels comfortable. One of my favorite compliments I ever got was from a mom looking through her photos and laughing joyful as she said that I truly captured her daughter's personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment